Did you know that the Tri-Lakes Monument Fire Protection District (TLMFPD):
- Serves the Tri-Lakes area from County Line Road to Baptist/Hodgen Rd, and from the base of the Front Range to Black Forest Rd. This is a total fo 68 square miles, serving a resident population of about 24,000, covering 6 miles of I-25 and Hwy 83, as well as 9 primary education facilities.
Currently TLMPFD provides:
- 3 fully staffed fire stations 24/7 with nationally certified Firefighters and Advanced Life Support/Paramedics on each response vehicle.
- Advanced Life Support ambulance transport service.
- Senior Safety Program.
- Wildfire mitigation inspections.
- Commercial Fire Inspections.
- Fire prevention and education program contracting every elementary aged student in the district each year.
- Insurance Services Organization (ISO) ratings equal to much larger metro fire departments.
- Awarded 2011 EMS (ambulance) service of the year.
The TLMFPD operates primarily from funds collected based on property values.
For more information or to contact the Tri-Lakes Monument Fire Protection District: www.tlmfire.org